AIYANA 82' 2010 Alia Yachts 82LK by Warwick Yacht Design
Luxury performance sailing yacht with raised pilothouse and flexible cabin layout for up to eight guests, designed by Warwick Yacht Design in New Zealand. Built to a very high specification with carbon rig, in-boom furling and hydraulically controlled lifting keel. This is a safe bluewater cruising yacht that has also been raced successfully. A lifting keel allows her to cruise in shallow waters and sail up to the best anchorages; with keel down, she is a powerful competitive racer and a hardy offshore craft in challenging weather. Hull Number 2 is also available for sale in Europe.
Make: Alia Yachts
Model: 82LK by Warwick Yacht Design
Length: 82 ft
Boat Name: AIYANA
Hull Material: Composite
Draft: 13 ft 5 in
Number of Engines: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Total Power: 260 hp
LOA: 82 ft
LWL: 70 ft 6 in
Beam:19 ft 8 in
Min. Draft: 7 ft 7 in
Max Draft: 13 ft 5 in
Ballast: 15000 kg
Displacement: 49500 kg
Fuel Tanks Capacity: 1700 L
Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 1000 L
Number of Cabins: 3
Number of Heads: 4
Number of Engines:1
Primary Engines: Inboard
Engine Make: Volvo
Engine Model: D4
Engine Year: 2010
Total Power: 260 hp
- Hydraulically lifting keel
- Best quality finishes and equipment throughout. Mostly mahogany interior joinery and teak sole and lacquered finishes, such as high-gloss white painted en-suites
- Generous accommodation for six in three cabins plus a fourth convertible cabin for two extra guests or crew
- All guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Large pilothouse salon complimented by a covered outdoor entertaining cockpit
- Full-service galley forward with generous dry and fridge/freezer storage
- Bar and lower salon/lounge
- Captain’s/crew cabin and head/shower forward with independent access hatch
- Excellent sailing and motoring performance
- MCA certification
The hull and deck are E-Glass and carbon composite over male plugs with vacuum bagged laminates and foam core. Hull and superstructure are post cured and painted in Awlgrip. Germanischer Lloyds certified hull, deck, superstructure and enclosures.
The vessel contains four watertight bulkheads located at either end of the boat, engine room and owner's cabin, with a watertight collision bulkhead at the forward end of the forepeak.
All exterior surfaces are filled, faired and finish coated with Awlgrip paint system.
The composite rudder blade is bonded to the carbon rudder stock laminated over a mandrel with provision for an emergency tiller outlet at deck level. Steering is connected via under-deck quadrant and JP3 rudder bearings top and bottom.
The keel fin is fabricated from high tensile steel coated and faired for underwater use, then bolted to the cast lead bulb and glass lap joined. Two custom internal hydraulic cylinders control the lift keel and a lock cylinder to lock the keel in the up position.
The entire deck including the steering and seating cockpits plus the inside face of the stern door are sheeted with 14mm x 50 teak decking quarter-sawn planks with no visible fastenings and perimeter margins to bulwark and cockpit.
Closures include stainless Down Under deck hatches and Gebo opening port lights, the wheelhouse wind screen is made up of twelve curved panels of 12mm chemically toughened glass. Fixed-pane through-hull port lights are included to port and starboard.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats
- Custom stainless steel fairleads
- Custom stainless steel pulpit, pushpits, stanchions, and dodger/bimini framework
- Harken deck hardware throughout
- Exit Engineering carbon passerelle
Sails and Rigging
Mast, Boom, Rigging
Four-spreader carbon Hall Spars rig with Ocean Furl boom furling, carbon spinnaker pole and jockey pole. All standing rigging, boom vang and backstay hydraulics by Navtec.
North Sails, Connecticut, USA (2010):
- Carbon Spectra main sail with Carbon CT battens and custom anti-chafe end caps and UV protection strip
- Carbon Spectra AP jib with vertical battens for furling UV protection strip
- 3DL taffeta backed Performance genoa with inflatable horizontal battens
- Spectra A3 reaching asymmetric spinnaker with snuffer
- Storm sails – including a tri-sail and storm jib
Hydraulic system with Reckmann under deck headsail furler, main boom furl, stern door/ dinghy davits, anchoring system. Six Harken deck winches: main halyard winch, mainsheet reel winch and retractable bow and stern thrusters. Hydraulic power is from the generator and DC packs with 5kw pumps.
The main engine is a 260 HP Volvo D4 with 4-bladed Max Prop propeller. 25kw Mastervolt generator and Silent Line engine room sound and vibration insulation.
Webasto A/C system with a total capacity of 84,000 BTU and nine air-handlers. Air extraction is ducted from all heads and the galley.
The 24 DC system runs on-board functions such as lighting, pumps and electronics with 220V AC for all galley/ AC/ AV systems and other domestic items supplied by Mastervolt inverters/ shore power/ generator. Sea Shore power conditioner with converters for 110 or 220 shore power.
Two steering consoles with carbon-fiber wheels via chain drives to hydraulic helm pumps with a stand-alone hydraulic/power steering system with auto-pilot.
Automated fire detection and extinguishing system in the engine room. Smoke detectors are fitted in each cabin, living space and machinery space, with portable extinguishers distributed around the vessel as required.
- Force 10 63451 4-burner gas cook top with oven and grill
- Miele microwave oven
- Miele dish drawer
- In-Sinkerator ISE 55 waste disposal
- In-Sinkerator ISE 8251 garbage compactor
- Miele CVA3660 Nespresso coffee machine
- Range hood
- Miele WT2670 front-load washer/dryer
- (2) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers
- (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers
- Isotherm under floor freezer
- U-line ice maker
Audio Visual Equipment
- Samsung Series 6 LCD TV’s in each cabin, upper and lower salon and Captain’s cabin. (6) in total; upper salon TV mounted on custom TV lift in starboard console
- I-Merge MS 5000 media server
- I-Merge MP 1000 in each cabin
- Rotel RKB 650 amplifier
- Bose/B&W speakers throughout including (4) outdoor speakers
- AMX NI 3100 control system and remote touch screens in each cabin
- Zone control via AMX/Sonos system
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (3) Furuno 3D Navnet Black boxes and individual 15” monitors for each steer station. One steer station is in main saloon for ocean monitoring in inclement weather
- Furuno secondary DGPS
- Furuno Class A AIS
- Furuno 4KW 26” radar dome
- Furuno LH3000 loud hailer
- B&G H3000 processor pack with GFD displays at each steering station, owners/captain’s cabin
- B&G ACP-1 autopilot and GPD displays at each steer station
- B&G remote vision
- B&G carbon mast head unit, all through hull sensors, barometer etc.
- Icom VHF, HF, and handheld radios
- Sailor 250 Fleet broadband system
- Mast and engine room cameras
- 3G/ Wi-Fi internet system and on-board wireless network
- (2) Laptop computers, printers etc.
- (2) Jabsco search lights with control at steering stations
- All connections, commissioning, mast aerials etc. included
70kg stainless steel CQR Manson anchor is housed below deck in a stainless steel hydraulically activated over center retainer with Maxwell HWC 3500 windlass.
100m of galvanized chain is attached.
The second anchor is a demountable Fortress-style in chocks in the forepeak with 20mm rope anchor attached to 10m of D12 galvanized chain.
AB 13VS tender with custom console and 40hp Yamaha 4-stroke engine. The tender is stored on custom davits or on chocks on deck.
You can have it all: Racing efficiency and cruising comfort. Second overall in the Caribbean Superyacht regatta. MCA compliant and ready for the cruising/racing season.
Link to Web Site
Visit www.SYAIYANA.com to view yacht photographs, video and more information.
Owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.