Crystal Spirit is a well maintained yacht by all standards. It exceeded my expectations when I visited the yacht in downtown Vancouver. The light maple woodwork is amazing. It adds a great feeling of open, comfortable spaces.
The country kitchen offers space for creating cuisine to satisfy the most demanding palate. The dinette is a great space for relaxing and having casual conversations. The large windows offer tremendous lighting and visibility.
The cockpit is spacious and makes a great area for water sports, fishing or whatever the imagination can conjure up. The flybridge is spacious and offers plenty of room for sunning, relaxing and entertaining.
Crystal Spirit went through a total refit in 1999/2000, which included new machinery. The adventures are awaiting you. Crystal Spirit is how you make those adventures happen.
Crystal Spirit has a typical four stateroom, raised pilothouse motoryacht layout. The main deck consists of the spacious country kitchen forward. The galley is open, light and very comfortable. The dinette offers room for casual meals, coffee in the morning or as a casual entertaining space.
Stairs leading down and forward lead to the crew area which consists of V-berths for two, large head and shower and a large pantry.
Aft of the country kitchen is the stairway leading down to the staterooms and stairs leading up to the pilothouse.
Next heading aft is the dining salon and main salon. This space is very large and open. There is a bar to starboard. The maple woodwork is very pleasing and creates a relaxing comfortable atmosphere. The furniture is all freestanding and easily changed or moved. The large windows offer great lighting and add amazing visibility from anywhere in the room.
Aft of the salon there are stairs leading down to the cockpit. The engine room is accessed via the cockpit. The lower deck staterooms are accessed midships on the main deck. The VIP is forward. It has a queen berth, full sized head and shower and closet space.
Heading aft there are two guest staterooms on either side of the hall way. Starboard has a queen berth with a large head and shower. Port is over and under bunks with a large head and shower. This guest stateroom doubles as an additional crew stateroom if needed. There is a washer and dryer in this stateroom.
The master is aft and midships. The large open room has a queen berth, large head and a tub/shower.
The engine room is aft of the master.
The pilothouse is accessed via stairs on the main deck between the galley and the dining salon. From the pilothouse there is access to the flybridge. The flybridge has comfortable seating for a large group, two jet skis, Boston Whaler, BBQ, Refrigerator, Davit, hydraulic arch for low bridge clearance and lots of deck space.
- VHF - Icom ICM504 plus 2 Icom M126 DCS
- Radar - Furuno
- Computer - Acer PC running Nobletech Admirality Navigational Software
- Autopilot - Simrad (2014)
- GPS - Furuno GP50
- Navigation center - 2 Acer Flatscreen Monitors plus Furuno Heading Sensor
- Depthsounder - Furuno FCV281 plus Sitex CVS106
- Honeywell Notifier fire panel installed in 2014
- Inverter - Pro-Sign 2kW
- Generator - 21kW Northern Lights (3000 hrs) + 30kW Northern Lights (9000 hrs)
- Shore power inlet - Glendinning Cablemaster with Breaker & Polarity Indicator
- Hydraulic gangway
- Naiad Active Stabilizers
- Bow and Stern Thruster
- Davits - Hydraulic Crane
- Simpson Lawrence Hydraulic windlass
- Hydraulic arch
- 16' Boston Whaler Dauntless with 125 Mercury outboard
- 2006 Seadoo
- 2007 Seadoo
- 2 Man D2840LE401 V10 820 HP diesel engines. Installed in 2000 (serviced at 2900 hrs June 2014)
- 2 ZF IRM350A2 gears
- 21 KW Northern Lights generator, rebuilt in 2002, 2900 hrs (serviced in June 2014)
- 30 KW Northern Lights generator, 9000 hrs (serviced in June 2014)
- Wabasto diesel fuel heater system
- Sea-Fire SM 200 fire system (installed 2014)
- Sea recovery 400 GPD Water Maker
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- 2 six person life rafts (certified in June of 2014)
- 220 lb Fjord anchor
- 500 feet of galvanized chain
Cambridge Yacht Group offers details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.