LOA: 65' 0" (19.81m)
Beam: 18' 0" (5.49m)
Max Draft: 4' 10" (1.47m)
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Cruising 25 knots, Max 27 knots
Location: Florida, United States
Engines 1200 HP, Twin, Inboard, Diesel, MTU
The 65 Marquis is the “Lexus” of the Carver world. The design and construction are influenced by a well-known boat builder with years of experience building one of the top fiberglass boats in the world.
The performance, livability and efficiency of the 65 Marquis has no equal. This Marquis has very low hours and a history of being very well maintained by a knowledgeable yachtsman.
Whether cruising with the family and friends or entertaining business associates this Marquis will serve as an amazing platform for years of adventures and great memories.
Commencing at the aft end of the boat, The Marquis features a spacious swim platform. Also at the transom is the main access door to the crew quarters and the engine room and machinery spaces. Transom boarding gates to port and starboard lead to the large aft deck with a dining table, transom bench seating and two folding chairs. Forward to port is the molded staircase leading up to the flybridge and to starboard is the covered stern wing control station. The entire cockpit and swim platform decks are covered with the optional upgraded teak wood.
Proceeding forward is the main salon fully outfitted in high gloss, classic cherry wood paneling and furniture, cream colored luxury carpeting, upholstered leather chairs and settees and large windows. To starboard is a flat screen TV that raises and lowers into its cabinet. The seating consists of matching light-colored leather settee sofa to port, two barrel chairs, and two recliner chairs. The salon windows are covered by Roman shades.
Continuing forward is the large with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The dining table and chairs are opposite to starboard. Just aft of the dining area is an interior glass staircase leading up to the flybridge.
All the way forward is the lower helm area, featuring a fully articulating custom captain’s chair and wraparound L-shaped companion seating.
All the way to starboard is the companionway staircase leading to the lower stateroom accommodations. Moving down and forward is the VIP guest stateroom which features a centerline island queen berth, generous closet and drawer space, and wall mounted flat screen TV. This stateroom features its own private head with vanity and sink, toilet, and separate stall shower. Aft to port is the entrance to the main guest day head and shower.
The second guest cabin to port has side by side full size twin berths as well as generous hanging locker and drawer space and a night stand with drawers separating the two berths.
Aft most on the lower deck and amidships is the full beam master stateroom suite. This suite features its own entry area with a gracefully curved storage cabinet and mirror opposite a huge walk-in closet. In addition to ample storage space for hanging clothes and luggage storage, this storage closet houses the boat’s washer/dryer units. Continuing aft and down one step, the master stateroom king size berth is to port and mounted athwart ships.
Opposite to starboard is the stateroom’s settee located just forward of the built-in TV cabinet and chest of drawers. High gloss cherry paneling and cabinetry is used and set off by cream colored upholstered panels and carpet. Roman shades cover large port lights to port and starboard and can be raised for natural light or lowered for privacy.
Continuing aft are the twin entrances to port and starboard that access the full beam his and hers master heads. The starboard head features a sink cabinet that incorporates a dressing table with chair and mirror along with a separate entrance to the shared head and shower/tub enclosure. The port side head contains, in addition to the head, a sink cabinet, dressing mirror, and its own entrance to the shower/bath compartment.
Flybridge can be accessed either by an interior or exterior staircase. This flybridge area incorporates everything necessary for luxury entertainment while aboard. The fully equipped wet bar area to port includes a refrigerator, icemaker, sink, electric bar-b-que grill, and a large bar countertop area. Opposite to starboard is a large and luxurious seating area with a dining table. All the way forward is the fully instrumented upper helm control.
Accessed either through a watertight door built into the transom of the boat or through a large hatch in the cockpit deck, the crew quarters offer both privacy and convenience to the captain or service personnel. All the way aft and down three steps is the captain’s berth to starboard and the crew head and shower to port.
Immediately forward of the captains area is a door leading to the main engine compartment. The engine room is both spacious and well laid out for service and access to all the important pieces of equipment.
- Three (3) adjustable seats
- 120v & 12v sockets
- Table for 10
- Raritan ice maker
- Electric BBQ
- Sink with hot and cold water
- 600 lb davit on flybridge
- Jet Avon 11.5' tender
- Maytag fridge/freezer with filter and icemaker
- Vitroceramic hob
- Seaward Princess stove and microwave
- Miel dishwasher
- Engine start/stop controls on flybridge and wheelhouse
- Three (3) electronic engines controls and thruster controls on flybridge, wheelhouse and cockpit
- Raymarine radar at flybridge and wheelhouse
- Raymarine chart plotter at flybridge and wheelhouse
- Raymarine Speedo at flybridge and wheelhouse
- VHF at flybridge and wheelhouse
- Raymarine autopilot at flybridge and wheelhouse
- Flaps control and angle indicator at flybridge and wheelhouse
- Voyager R at flybridge and wheelhouse
- Cameras at transom and engine room
- Jabsco searchlight with controls at flybridge and wheelhouse
Engine and Mechanical
- Twin MTU 2000 M93's @ 1200 HP each (320 hours)
- ZF gearbox V drive
- Underwater exhausts
- Silent 5 blades propellers
- Onan 22.5 kw generator (750 hours)
- Mass combi 24/4000 inverter
- Master Volt 4 kw battery charger for service batteries
- Master Volt 2.5 kw battery charger for starboard engine
- Master Volt 2.5 kw battery charger for port engine
- Master Volt battery charger for generator
- Four (4) service batteries
- Two (2) starboard engine batteries
- Two (2) port engine batteries
- Charles Industries Isoboost 50 automatic shoreline transformer
- Charles Industries C-power marine isolation transformer
- Charles Industies 12 KVA 120/240 single phase 50/60 hz isotransformer
- Generator with Optima waterproof battery
Exterior and Deck
- Electric bow and stern thrusters
- Maxwell 4000 windlass with controls at flybridge and wheelhouse
- 325' chain
- Concave 165 lb anchor
- Stern winches starbord and port
- Two (2) Glendinning shore-power cables
- Shore TV/phone connections on transom
- Security equipment for 8 people
- 8-persons Arimar liferaft
- Bensenzoni hydraulic passarrel
- Hydraulic swim platform
- KVH Trac Vision satellite
- 32” LCD European standard TV with DVD/CD, radio and stereo in salon
- 32” LCD European standard TV with DVD/CD, radio and stereo in master stateroom
- LCD TV, radio/CD and stereo in all other staterooms
- (All TV screens new if sold in USA)
- All staterooms with Clarion R AM/FM/CD stereo
This Marquis is the lowest hour 65’ Marquis on the market. She shows beautifully. There have been recent updates to entertainment systems, including all new flat screen TV’s throughout. All machinery and systems have received constant service and the condition of the yacht is exceptional!
As of October, 2014, this Marquis is had the bottom painted, hull and topsides compounded and waxed, teak decks refinished, canvas replaced as needed and a major thorough cleaning. It looks as close to new as possible.
Cambridge Yacht Group offers details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.