SEAS THE MOMENT 81' Cheoy Lee 2000/2001
LOA 81' (24.69m)
Beam 21'2" (6.45m)
Draft 5'5" (1.65m)
Hull Material Fiberglass
Cruise 20 knots
Builder Cheoy Lee
Guests SR/S Sleeps 10 in 5 staterooms
Engines 2 x Caterpillar 3412s
This pristine example of Cheoy Lee craftsmanship is evident throughout the custom layout. From her open concept interior to the stunning views from flybridge bar, you will appreciate Seas the Moment from the minute you step aboard. Amenities include a large country style galley, forward crew or children’s quarters, ample storage both inside and out, giant plush sun pad and accommodation for a tender and two jet skis. A full beam master stateroom is adorned with comforts that will make Seas the Moment your home away from home. Her one owner has maintained this vessel to the highest standards and more. Stored indoors nine months out of the year, she shows in "as new" condition.
As you enter the main salon from the aft deck you will pass through a glass sliding door with a polished stainless steel frame. You will step onto plush cream carpet accented by the cherry & sapele wood interior. There are large windows to the port and starboard side giving a great view while either sitting or standing. The port side of the salon has a large blue freestanding leather sectional sofa with throw pillows and blanket. Window treatment with Hunter Douglas Duet shades and valance. In front of the sofa is coffee table chest for storage. To the starboard side, a custom cherry television cabinet houses a 42" Fujitsu plasma. There are two upholstered swivel barrel chairs on either side of the television.
The Audio Visual cabinet just forward of the TV houses:
- Denon AVR 3300 Surround sound
- Denon DVD 5 disc unit
- Yamaha Natural Sound DVD/CD Player RX 396
- Yamaha Receiver (Cinema DSP)
- Panasonic Head VHS
- Yamaha Natural Sound Dual Cassette
- Sony Audio Video Control
- Center Digital Cinema Sound 24 Bit Processor SAT TV with 4 integrated receivers
The drapes and valances are of high quality designer fabrics coordinated with the sofa and upholstered chairs, the window and aft sliding doors shades are Hunter Douglas. The overhead and partial wall coverings are a Majilite to finish the room.
Forward of the main salon is the DINING AREA with a free standing solid cherry wood table with seating for eight. There is a built in buffet for storage with a black granite top accented by two pillars and a mirrored accent panel.
To the starboard side, just forward of the dining area is a wood spiral stairway leading up to the flybridge and down to the master and two guest staterooms.
The "country galley" forward on the main deck is large and open with a bar height eat in countertop with two bar stools. To the starboard is a country dining area with built in upholstered L-shaped seating and storage underneath. The sole is solid teak & holly. The cabinets are a cherry wood and the countertops Corian. There is a lot of natural light through the forward windshield and surrounding windows. A small folding flat screen TV mounted under the cabinet lets the chef enjoy the soaps as well! Full size stainless steel appliances make this galley as functional as your home.
- Fridgidaire Refridgerator and Freezer with ice and water in door
- Frigidaire SS oven & stove top
- Fisher Paykel upper & lower dishwasher backsplash unit - Upgrade
- Kitchenaid Microwave oven overhead
- Cherry cabinets
- Large spare pantry in crew area - Upgrade
- Coffee maker
Just forward of the spiral stairs and opposite the galley on the main deck, is the day head with a cherry wood pocket door and a window for natural light. The granite countertop is complemented by the nickel plated sink and wallpaper. The overhead is Mitsubishi "A-look" mirror. Granite sole with mother of pearl inlay. The head system is Galley Maid throughout. Ventilation fans in all heads.
The lower helm station is located just forward of the galley which also has port and starboard pantographic watertight doors for easy access to the side decks. The electronics include:
- Northstar 962 and Northstar 952
- Furuno radar 72 mile
- B & G Speed & Depth
- B & G wind
- Robertson autopilot AP 20
- Connection for Weather fax
- Sea 857 Hailer
- Remote for watermaker
- 12V electrical
- Alpine CD radio
- Camera for engine room and aft deck
- Ships security system
- Uniden VHF
- SAT TV with 4 decoders (master, salon, crew, staterooms)
- Hynautic power steering
- Twin Disc single lever controls @ three stations (aft deck, flybridge and forward)
- Bow thruster is a 25 HP Naiad hydraulic PTO type driven off generator
- Navigation Monitor coupled with Navigation PC loaded with Map Tech & Nobel Tech programs with full set of backup CD's, infrared "Interlink" remote mouse
- Satellite phone
- In house phone system
- Dual ACR spotlight controls
- Analog Gauges with Cat monitors
- Faucet, Double SS sink and instant hot water
Following the stairs down from the dining area you will arrive at an elegant marble foyer with access to the master, VIP and twin guest staterooms.
The master is full beam stateroom with a king size bed with mirrored headboard, fitted bed covers and accent pillows. Appointed with cherry wood and sapele inlay, this spacious master will not disappoint. Plenty of storage in the cedar closets and drawers with a safe in the closet. An upholstered settee with storage is to the port side. The forward bulkhead houses the television, stereo, receiver, DVD player.
The master ensuite features a his & her head with a large luxurious marble walk through shower for two with double shower heads. To the starboard is a jacuzzi tub. The floor is marble, the wall surface is in a light colored textured covering, ceiling is in Mitsubishi "A Look" with recessed lighting and ventilation fan. Emergency access aft to engine room.
VIP Stateroom - Port Queen
The portside VIP stateroom has a queen berth with a cherry night stand, custom bed covers, window treatments, valance. There is a large hanging closet with full length mirrored door, adjacent is a cherry corner cabinet, fabrica carpet, entertainment system 11" JVC with VCR combo, receiver, recessed overhead speakers, intercom telephone system. Satellite television.
The VIP head is tastefully decorated with designer slate green stone sole, cherry wood, and avonite counter tops with recessed lighting, sink, vanity storage, shower, head and ventilation fan. Full size stall shower.
The forward centerline stairs lead down to the crew foyer area. This area was customized in 2006 with a 6 cabinet storage unit for pantry, cleaning supplies, spare parts, etc. A great asset to the boat! The desk was added at the same time with fax and chair. Another added feature to this area is the large spare upright freezer.
The washer and dryer is to the starboard of the Freezer.
Forward cabin is forward with a double berth, cherry wood cabinets for storage, private head, shower and sink, hanging locker with full length mirror on door, JVC I VCR combo with built in speakers. The walls and ceiling are Majilite with recessed lighting.
The forward head is private with a large stall shower, sink, vanity cabinet, storage below and drawers. The ceiling is in Mitsubishi "A Look" with recessed lighting and ventilation fan.
The crew/guest cabin to starboard has an upper and lower berth, cherry wood, private head, shower and sink. Hanging closet, drawer storage, and full length mirror, matching custom bed spreads, new carpeting and Majilite wall and ceiling coverings with recessed lighting.
The ensuite head is private with a large stall shower, sink, vanity cabinet, storage below and drawers. The ceiling is in Mitsubishi "A Look" with recessed lighting and ventilation fan. Marble flooring.
Guest Stateroom - Stbd Twin
This guest stateroom features twin berths port and starboard, designer fabric bed spreads matching window treatments, valance, carpet, hanging closet, drawer storage. Entertainment consists of 11" JVC, VCR combo, with CD radio with recessed overhead speakers. Satellite television.
The guest head is tastefully decorated with blue designer stone sole, cherry wood, and avonite counter tops with recessed lighting, sink, vanity storage, full size stall shower, head and ventilation fan.
You can access the flybridge from either the aft deck or the interior spiral wood stairs. There are port and starboard L-shaped settees one with a fiberglass "coffee table" and one for dining. In addition there is a fiberglass bar top facing forward with 3 barstools. There is a retractable Bimini top with full enclosure for the flybridge area. The cushions are blue and white.
- Portside bar with 3 stools
- Retractable Bimini Top
- Radar Arch
- Starboard wet bar with double JennAir grill and Haier glass front refrigerator
- U Line icemaker
- Bimini with full enclosure EZ2CY forward stratoglass sides and aft curtain
- 1 Stidd helm chair and 1 Stidd Double bench seat
- Lots of storage under the brow and seats
- Hailer Sea C857
- 8" Richie Compass
- Furuno 582 Depth Sounder
- Radar Simrad 48' mh
- Speed & Depth B+G
- Northstar 952 (separate unit) & 962 repeater
- Bow Thruster - Naiad 25 hp, twin propeller
- VHF Sea 157
- Daylight monitor navigator PC
- (Navigation computer) A (2) Monitor up and down
- Autopilot Robertson AP-20
- AM/FM CD player Sony 10 disc changer with remote, sound system
- (6) Speakers with (2) subwoofers (Kicker Impulse)
- Telephone and TV cables inputs, 2 locations
- Lights on dimmer
- Analog gauges
- Stainless steel flagstaff
- Nautical structures EZ 1500 Davit with power rotation
- 8 Man Avon life raft
A lovely feature on the aft deck is the hi/low custom inlaid teak wood table. There is access to the flybridge via a ladder and hatch and a built in fiberglass cabinet for storage and a fridge. Camera, volume control for speakers, overhead lights, boarding gates (port & Std side). There is a glass sliding door leading to the salon and a hard top over the aft deck for alfresco dining. Access to port and starboard walkaround decks for ease of maintenance and line handling while docking.
Engines, Generators and Mechanical
Engines: (2) Caterpillar 3412E 1400 hp (3,960 hrs)
Generators: (2) Northern Lights 32 kw, starboard side sounded shield (3,786 & 4,000 hours)
Bow Thruster: Naiad 25 hp proportional drive bow thruster (hydraulic)
Stabilizers: Naiad 6 sq. ft with upgraded Mutisea II control heads -dual station controls (hydraulic)
- Galleymaid head system
- Remote anchor windlass
- Air-conditioning: 2 (5) ton Marine Air reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning (except engine room), digital controls in each room
- Hynautic power hydraulic power steering
- Engine driven emergency bilge pumping system for engine room bilges
- Lube oil change system (24vDC) mains and gensets
- Racor fuel filters for main engines and generators
- Hot Water Heaters: (2) 30 gallon water
- Shafts: Aquamet 22 propeller Aquamet 22 rudder stocks Nibral shaft struts
- Nibral propellers PLUS set of spare props carried under sole in 2 aft storage pods
- Watermaker: Sea Rocovery 600 gpd HRO with oil water & UV filters
- Fire Suppression System: C02 fire suppression system with automatic fire dampers for engine room air intake & exhaust
- Tank tender fuel and water monitoring system
- Sentry battery charger
- Workbench with sink
- Air compressor
- Intercom Telephone
- 70 Gal oil tank
- Step transformer with selector switch
- Spare props
SWIM PLATFORM access, with port and starboard storage or jet ski garages, is to the port side via molded stairs with teak treads.
The hull, decks and superstructure are constructed of Divinycell cored fiberglass with integral double bottom fiberglass fuel, fresh water and holding tanks. Fiberglass rub rail with stainless steel capping, Awlcraft 2000 off-white paint, Awlgrip non-skid exterior decks, Vinylester laminate and epoxy barrier on hull bottom.
- 316 Stainless steel hand rails
- Walk-around decks port and stb'd.
- Fore-deck has a large sunpad.
- Vertical anchor windlass, Maxwell 24V DC 3500 lb 3/8" chain cathead and rope capstan, deck pipe and chain stopper. Chain wash down.
- 110 LB. Bruce anchor
- Spare foldable Danforth anchor.
- 30 Fathoms 3/8" high test galvanized chain
- Marquip tide-ride ladder and Tracy steps
- Windshield textaline cover
- Teak aft deck
- Starboard Jet ski storage pod w/hydraulically assisted door
- RULE 24vDC retrieval/launch winch
- Port dive and storage locker.
- Stainless steel Li-shaped rails on swim platform
- Fresh water shower, hot and cold on swim platform
- Watertight pantograph door to engine room
- 1 integral fuel fill, centerline on swim platform
- Locker for shore power (100 amp on Glendenning), TV and telephone hook-up.
- 2x8" stainless steel fold up cleats port and starboard swim platform for tender tie-up
- Port and Starboard weathertight (5 dog) pentograph doors to pilothouse/country galley
- 6 storage lockers on foredeck for lines and fenders.
- 220/110 V AC 60 Hz AND 24/12vDC main electrical panels in E.R. and at lower helm
- (2) ACR 100 searchlights with remote control at upper and lower stations
- Every crew and guest area has a fire/smoke detector wired to central alarm system
- All exterior doors and hatches are "contacted" to central alarm system
- AC overhead light fixtures throughout
- Valance & floor rope lighting
- Removable emergency flashlights in each stateroom with auto on in case of A.C. power loss
- (2) 24vDC 210 amp-hour battery banks for engine start & ship service
- Battery parallel system at helm
- Glendinning shore power Cablemaster 230vAC 100 amp w/cable
- Emergency lights, 24 VDC
- 24V DC reading lights in staterooms
- 11OV AC receptacles; galley, heads, engine room and exterior are GFI protected
- Automatic wardrobe lights
- Emergency lights, 24 vDC, automatic at loss of AC power
- (2) sets of 12vDC 175 amp-hour battery banks for generator start
- 12vDC 20 amp battery charger
Captain maintained with low hour Caterpillar engines and a fully decked out engine room will ensure maximum comfort while cruising aboard this stunning yacht. Removable main salon furniture will allow her new owner to easily customize to their personal taste. This vessel needs nothing and is ready to take you on exciting adventures today!
Cambridge Yacht Group offers details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.