TWO 82' 2012 Alia Yachts 82LK by Warwick Yacht Design
This is the second in the 82LK Series by Warwick Yacht Design, launched in late 2011 and lying in Newport, Rhode Island. Fantastic layout, great quality, and she gives comparably-sized yachts a good run for their money. Compare this vessel to others, and you will be amazed. Hull Three under construction in Turkey.
Make: Alia Yachts
Model: 82LK by Warwick Yacht Design
Length: 82 ft
Location: Newport, RI
Hull Material: Composite
Draft: 13 ft 5 in
Number of Engines: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Total Power:260 hp
Cruising Speed: 11 kn
LOA: 82 ft
LWL: 70 ft 6 in
Beam: 19 ft 8 in
Min. Draft: 7 ft 7 in
Max Draft: 13 ft 5 in
Displacement: 49500 kg
Fuel Tanks Capacity: 1700 L
Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 1000 L
Holding Tank Capacity: 300 L
Number of Cabins: 4
Number of Heads: 3
Number of Engines: 1
Engine Make: Volvo
Engine Model: D4
Total Power: 260 hp
- Generous accommodation for six in three cabins (1 master aft, 1 double and 1 convertible twin) plus a fourth convertible cabin for two extra guests or crew
- All guest cabins have their own en-suite bathrooms
- Large pilothouse saloon complimented by covered outdoor entertainment cockpit
- Full office and communication facilities via 3G, fleet broadband
- Full service galley forward with generous dry and fridge/freezer storage
- Bar and lower saloon/lounge
- Captain's/Crew cabin and head/shower forward with their own access hatch
- Excellent sailing and motoring performance
- Best quality finishes and equipment throughout. Mostly mahogany interior and teak sole with lacquered finishes such as high gloss white painted en-suites
- All safety equipment
- MCA Certified
- Hydraulically controlled lift keel
- Bedware and linens
- Cushions and pillows
- Fishing gear
- Dive gear. Room for eight complete sets plus compressor in lazarette, accessed via hydraulic opening transom door/swim platform
- Spinnaker and 3DL racing headsail
The hull and deck of the yacht are constructed in selected E-Glass and carbon composite materials over male plugs with vacuum bagged laminates and foam core. Both hull and superstructure are post cured and painted in an approved system. The yacht is built to German Lloyd’s Letter of Compliance covering hull, deck, superstructure and enclosures.
The vessel contains four watertight bulkheads. Watertight bulkheads are located at either end of the boat, engine room and owners cabin with a water tight collision bulkhead at the forward end of the forepeak.
All exterior surfaces are filled, faired and finish coated with Awlgrip paint system.
The composite rudder blade is bonded to the carbon rudder stock laminated over a mandrel with provision for an emergency tiller outlet at deck level. Steering is connected via under-deck quadrant and JP3 rudder bearings top and bottom.
The lifting keel fin is fabricated from high tensile steel suitably painted and faired for underwater use, then bolted to the cast lead bulb and glass lap joined. Two custom internal hydraulic cylinders control the lifting keel and a lock cylinder is also included to lock the keel in the up position.
The complete deck area, including the steering cockpit and seating cockpit and also the inside face of the stern door, are sheeted with 14mm x 50 teak decking quarter-sawn planks with no visible fastenings and perimeter margins to bulwark and cockpit.
Closures include stainless Down Under deck hatches and Gebo opening port lights. The wheel screen is four curved panes of 12mm chemically-toughened glass. The wheelhouse side glazing is in the three panes per side of 12mm chemically-toughened glass. Fixed-pane through-hull port lights are included to port and starboard.
Deck fittings include polished stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats and custom stainless steel fairleads. Also included are custom-made stainless steel pulpit, pushpits, stanchions, and dodger/bimini framework. The deck hardware throughout is Harken, and an Exit Engineering carbon passerelle is included.
Mast, Boom and Rigging
The carbon Hall Spars rig includes “Ocean Furl” boom furling, one carbon spinnaker pole, one jockey pole, mast and spreaders (4 pair), all Navtec standing rigging and boom vang and backstay hydraulics. Also included is a complete custom rigging package.
The sails come from North Sails, Connecticut, USA, and the following are included in the package:
- Carbon Spectra main sail with carbon CT battens and custom anti-chafe and caps and UV protection strip
- Carbon Spectra AP jib with vertical battens for furling UV protection strip
- Spectra A3 reaching asymmetric spinnaker with snuffer
- Storm jib
While the package includes the above sails, the inventory can be customized to suit the owner’s requirements.
- I 31.2M 102'4"
- J 8.130M 26'7"
- P 29.160M 95'8"
- E 10.145M 33'2"
- Sail area 298.6 sq.m./3,213 sqft
The hydraulic system accommodates the Reckmann under-deck headsail furler, main boom furl, stern door/dinghy davits, anchoring system and six Harken deck winches, main halyard winch, mainsheet reel winch and both bow and stern thrusters, which are retractable. Hydraulics are powered from genset and hydraulic DC packs with 5 kw pumps with lines running fore and aft to valve and manifold blocks. The entire system is supplied by Max Power.
The main engine is a Volvo D4, 260 hp engine driving a 3-bladed Max Prop feathering propeller. Generation is provided by 1 x 25 kw Mastervolt, and Silent Line engine room insulation is provided. Bow and stern thruster are 34 hp Maxpower.
The main 24 DC system runs most functions onboard, such as lighting, pumps, electronics etc. with full 220V AC system for operating all galley/AC/AV systems and other domestic items shared by Mastervolt inverters/shore power/generator. A Sea Shore power conditioner is also included in the package.
There are two steering consoles complete with carbon fibre wheels and bearings, sprockets and chain drives to hydraulic helm pumps that run a stand-alone, hydraulic/power steering system. Auto Pilot is also included.
A Webasto A/C system is provided to total a capacity of 84,000 BTU with nine air handlers. Air extraction is ducted from all heads and the galley.
Automated fire detection and extinguishing systems are fitted to the engine room. Smoke detectors are fitted in each cabin, living space and machinery space, with portable extinguishers distributed around the vessel.
The galley is fitted with the following equipment:
- Miele 4-burner gas cook top and electric oven on custom S/S gimble
- Microwave oven with browning facility
- (2) Fischer and Paykel DD6051 dishwasher drawers
- In-Sinkerator ISE 55 waste disposal
- Broan garbage compactor
- Miele built-in Nespresso coffee machine
- Blanco built-in range hood
- Miele front load washer/dryer
- (2) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers
- (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers
- Isotherm under-floor freezer
- U-line ice maker
Audio Video Package
This package is compromised of the following equipment and is purchased via the owner supplied items allowance.
- Samsung Series LCD TV’s in each cabin, upper and lower saloon and Captain’s cabin. (6) in total.Upper saloon TV mounted on custom TV lift in starboard console
- Kaleidescape 4T server and media players in each zone of the yacht
- Crestron automation system including wall and remote touch panel operation
- Marantz SR5001 amplifier
- Bose/B&W speakers throughout, including (4) outdoor speakers
- iPod/iPhone docks in each cabin, and (1) iPod remote master control
Navigation and Communication Equipment
This package is comprised of the following equipment and is purchased via the US $100,000. PC sum.
- (3) B&G Zeus 12” multi-function monitors for each steering station
- B&G DGPS
- Navico Class B AIS
- B&G 4 KW 24” dome radar
- Simrad RS 87 VHF radio, dual station handsets and Class D DSC
- B&G H3000 processor pack with GFD displays at each steering station, owners/Captain’s cabin
- B&G ACP-1 auto pilot and GPD displays at each steering station
- B&G remote vision
- B&G carbon mast head unit, all through-hull sensors, barometer etc.
- Icom VHF, HF and handheld radios
- Sailor 250 Fleet broadband system
- Mast and engine room cameras
- 3G/ Wi-Fi internet system and on-board wireless network
- (2) Jabsco search lights with control at steering stations
- All connections, commissioning, mast aerials etc. included
Tender and Outboard
AB 13VS tender with custom console and 50 hp Evinrude engine, fuel tank, steering/throttle control/engine start battery/battery isolation switch. The tender can be stored on custom-made davits incorporated into the transom door or on chocks on the deck.
- 70 kg stainless steel CQR Manson anchor is housed below deck in a carbon fiber hydraulically activated over center retainer and a Maxwell HWC 3500 windlass is fitted.
- 100 m of galvanized chain is attached.
- The second anchor is a demountable fortress in chocks in the forepeak, complete with 20 mm nylon rope anchor attached to 10 m of D12 galvanized chain.
This is the second in the 82LK Series by Warwick Yacht Design, launched in late 2011 and lying in La Ciotat. Fantastic layout, great quality, and she gives comparably-sized yachts a good run for their money. Compare this vessel to others, and you will be amazed. Hull Three under construction in Turkey.
Visit syaiyana.com/new-yachts.html#text to view yacht photographs, video and more information
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.