Zenith 40.6 Meter 2012 Sabre CatamaranS
Exclusively designed by world-renowned catamaran designer, Incat Crowther, Zenith was built on an unlimited budget to redefine the true meaning of luxury yachting. Zenith, meaning the highest point was built to meet and surpass the expectations of opulence and luxury without compromising her world recognized safety standards, features, range and sea keeping ability. In 2012, Zenith was launched with a final price tag of $41,000,000 USD.
Main Deck - Aft Deck, Living Room & Dining Room
Welcome aboard Zenith, as your crew are in uniform and lined up for your arrival, you walk up the vessels customized LED lit parsarelle that leads you to Zenith’s aft deck. Whether it is the surrounding scenery, the peacefulness of the water, the stunning interior that you can see or the customized “Z” that sits centralized on the deck head above you, you know that you are surrounded by unsurpassed luxury. Here on your aft deck you can entertain, relax or dine with seating for up to ten people. The double electric doors will provide you with a seamless transition from the aft deck into your living and connecting dining room. Designed to entertain, this flawless transition between all three areas provide the ultimate floor space for entertaining guests, whether it be for business or pleasure.
The living area consists of two, three seater lounges and two lazy boy inspired custom lounge chairs with coffee table, side table and crystal lamps. All pieces are removable and can be customized to your preferred configuration.
The dining area features a custom made dining table for ten people to relax and enjoy the scenery out of the remarkably large windows whilst your chef and crew stand by to serve you. Offset from the dining table on the portside, you have a marble buffet serving area with wine cooler and storage underneath. On the starboard side you have an inbuilt lounge with reading lamps either side. Diving the dining area from the living area is a double-sided 62” television that provides viewing to both areas.
The interior walls of the main deck and throughout the vessel feature American Rock Maple that is trimmed with Queensland Maple. Her warm and inviting color tones can be described of rich deep reds, golds, creams, and autumn greens all softened by her custom hand made plush wool and silk blend carpets. Exquisite lighting by Aqua Creations all hand made in Israel, act as a substitute for artwork, allowing you to make your own personalized additions. The area is warm yet sophisticated, come and experience it for yourself.
Main Deck - Foyer
Entry to the main deck can also be accessed from starboard mid ships, into your own private marble floored foyer, featuring a commanding inlayed nautical star. The lighting features by Aqua Creations combined with the natural light of the glass entry door create an open aired sense of welcome into unparalleled luxury. Offset from the foyer is a spacious coat closet and day restroom.
Main Deck - Galley
Offset from the main deck dining area is your chef’s galley that can be privately closed off from the dining room at your discretion. Featuring all stainless steel counter tops with gun metal gray spacious storage cupboards, the worlds most commanding chef will appreciate the thought and detail that has gone in this exquisite galley.
Appliances include Miele ovens, microwaves, cook tops, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, only the best has entered this practicable working area.
Main Deck - VIP & Guest Suites
The main deck features three exquisite guest suites, all forward of the main deck living, dinning and foyer entrance. Dividing the two guest suits and leading to the VIP suite is an extensive, wheel chair accessible hallway, featuring Aqua Creations lighting on both sides to create and inviting and distinguished entrance. Two of the guests suits one on both port and starboard sides, mirror each other, both have king sized beds that can be configured into two twin beds dependent on your guests need and demands. Each of the two guests suites, have their own work desk, lounge, 45” flat screen television, wardrobes and private ensuite, highlighted with oversized showers and spacious vanity spaces. The interior coloring remains consistent with that of the living and dining room areas, with over sized windows to allow natural light and maximize viewing space where ever you may be on the vessel.
Forward of the two guest suites is the VIP suite, featuring wrap around forward facing windows, queen bed, a hidden 45” television at the base of the bed when not in use, work desk areas, walk in robes and a stunning marble laid bathroom with double vanity and shower. Whilst the carpets and window coverings remain consistent with the main deck, the VIP color tones are of gold and fawn, creating a warm and lustrous feeling upon entering the room.
Main Deck - Gym
Offset from the VIP room is the vessels’ gymnasium, ready to be tailored to your demands. It features a 26” television and four windows to allow for natural light, allowing you to enjoy the views whilst still working out. Alternatively this gymnasium space could be used as an office, or as design allows, the single dividing wall can be removed and open up the VIP suite to make it into a dual Master suite vessel, ideal for two owners who command their own separate space.
Owner's Deck - Master Suite
Here in the Master suite you will enjoy the passing views from where ever you sit (or lay!). Whether it be from you own private deck featuring a 30 foot wrap around lounge and daybed, from your centralized custom sleep number king bed, your own private office, your indoor lounge, your spacious marble laid bathroom, even from your walk in wardrobe, you will not miss a moment!
The Master suite can be assessed from the electric doors on your private deck or via the wide staircase that leads from the main deck foyer up to the owners deck. It features two televisions, a 46”television in your study area, the other 52” television remains hidden when not in use at the foot of your bed, the room like the rest of the vessel has surround sound, and can be completely blacked out for optimum media viewing or opened up to take advantage of your 270 degree window viewing. The tones are carried through from the main deck, with the exception of the VIP suite.
As a side note, the storage area under the outdoor daybed, should the new owner wish, has the potential option to be made into an outdoor hot tub.
Owner's Deck - Guest Suite
Accessible from the hallway which runs from the Master suite to the Wheelhouse is the fourth guest suite, located just forward of the Master suite. It features two twin beds, 19” television, oversized windows, wardrobe and marble laid bathroom with vanity and shower. The colors and tones are consistent with that of the main deck.
Owner's Deck - Wheelhouse / Bridge
Without bias, this is the most impressive wheelhouse I have had the pleasure in viewing. It is positioned forward of the owners deck guest suite, expanding over 24 feet in width, surrounded by upright expansive windows, this certainly is the place to be. With an electronics package costing over one million dollars, this wheelhouse continues to be state of the art. It consists of three pilot chairs, each for Captain, Engineer and Chief Mate, two of the three chairs feature full controls in the armrests. All chairs oversee the six glass bridge displays, all controlling the machinery systems, ships navigation, “X” and “S” band radars and night vision, it truly is a magnificent view, whether you are looking outside at the view that passes you by or at the technology that commands this breath taking work space. Behind the three pilot chairs, is a large “L” shaped chart table, with communications equipment located above and a four-seater lounge and chaise for guest viewing.
When it comes time to dock this magnificent vessel in addition to the wheelhouse, there are three exterior docking stations in which the Captain can choose to from depending on the location and nature of the dock, there is a port side wing station, a starboard wing station and one on the aft main deck, essential for med style mooring.
Conveniently and discretely located, the Captain quarters are located are behind the wheelhouse. With tones and colors reminiscent to that of the rest of the interior, this rooms features a queen-sized bed, work desk, lounge, spacious wardrobes, generous storage space and a sizable marble laid ensuite, with large vanity space and shower.
Accessible from both the owners’ private deck or via the interior stairway set back from the wheelhouse, this spacious fly bridge will provide you with the optimum space to entertain your guests and loved ones. The customized dining table for ten, BBQ grill, icemaker, fridge and wet bar, a 55-foot wrap around lounge to relax on and enjoy the views are sure to please. If the weather is not up to plan, you don’t have to worry, as all of this of covered to protect you and your guests from the elements.
The vessel's 19 foot Nautica tender is also located on this level, but can easily be removed by her 4000lb extendable davit, opening up you entertaining space, or perhaps to enjoy the sun with room for six sun lounges.
Forward of the wheelhouse is two beautiful 16 foot semi circle lounges with tables to enjoy a sunset or perhaps champagne breakfast. Forward of this area, is where you will find the vessels anchoring deck and storage of the ( 2 ) 2016 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300 Jet Skis that are remove by the 1200 lbs Steelhead Davit.
Crew Quarters - Starboard Side
The crew areas are divided up between the two hulls; forward on the starboard side are two crew rooms, each with their own ensuites and televisions. Each room is able to accommodate two crew per room. Aft of the crew rooms is the vessels very spacious laundry, consisting of two Miele washers and dryers, spacious work benches and an island for pressing those crisp white sheets. There is also an additional Liebherr freezer to accommodate for long haul passages.
Crew Quarters - Port Side
Forward hull, port side consists of one very spacious crew room, bunk bed style for accommodating two crew. It has it’s own television, work desk, spacious wardrobes and storage and own private ensuite. Aft of this room is the crew galley, extremely large and accommodating with cook top, a Miele combination oven and microwave, kitchen workbenches, Liebherr fridge and freezer and maximum cupboard storage. Aft of this is the crew mess and eating area, where they can enjoy a 52” television, 30 foot wrap around lounge and radio communication station. There is also an additional Liebherr Fridge and Freezer located in this space.
- (2) Kelvin Hughes Manta Digital ECDIS with Radar Options
- (1) Kelvin Hughes Manta Digital S Band Radar with ECDIS Options
- (1) Kelvin Hughes Manta Digital X Band Radar with ECDIS Options
- Currant Corp Night Navigator Thermal, Infrared and HD Camera
- Simrad AP50 Auto pilot
- Simrad 5 Station steering system
- Simrad GC80 Gyro Compass
- Simrad MX500 Satellite Compass
- (2) Simrad MX500 DGPS
- Simrad MX420 AIS
- Walker Log
- Walker wind and weather station
- Cassens & Plath Compass
- JRC F-2000 Depth Sounder
- DECKTALK Talk Back System
- Kahlenberg Horn and Controls
- DHR Navlight Control System
- (2) Sanshin Search Lights
- (2) Sailor VHF/DSC Radios GMDSS
- Sailor MF/HF DSC Radio GMDSS
- Sailor Sat C GMDSS
- (2) Sailor GMDSS Handheld VHF
- JMC Navtex
- Panasonic PBX phone System
- (6) Icom Handheld VHF radios
- Sailor Fleet Broad Band Phone and Internet System
- SeaTel V-Sat Internet
- SeaTel Sat TV System
Ship Automation Control System
Zenith is fitted with an MTU ships automation control monitoring system. Operator control and monitoring for all systems is via 5 touch screens located in the bridge, Port and Starboard Laz and crew lounge.
- Mcmurdo CAT A EPRIB
- (2) Mcmurdo SARTS
- (4) SOLAS 20 Man Life Rafts
- (2) MOB Life rings with Smoke & light
- (2) MOB Life rings with Rope
- SSAS Sat C system
- (18) SOLAS Immersion Suits
- (26) SOLAS Inflatable Life Jackets
- (2) SOLAS Childs Life Jackets
- Cat A First Aid including oxygen & defibrillator
- SOLAS Flairs
- (2) Main fire Pumps with 5 deck hydrants
- Vessel completely fitted with HIFOG water mist fire extinguishing system
- (20) 110V multi power supplied bilge pumps
- (2) 208V emergency bilge pumps
- (2) Engine driven emergency bilge pumps
- Vessel MTU Monitoring system
- CCTV system through out vessel
- Three-phase 208-volt 60Hz - Split Buss with DEIF automatic control
- (2) Main switchboards in one in each Lazarette
- (2) Main and auxiliary engine batteries - 8D 24 vdc
- House System batteries 8 - 8D 24 vdc
- (2) Glendinning shoreline reels 150’, port and starboard, wireless remote controls 24 vdc
- (2) 24V Emergency steering battery banks
- (4) Mastervolt main engine, generator and emergency steering battery chargers
- Mastervolt house battery charger
- GMDSS battery bank and chargers
- 24V LED emergency lighting and flood light
- LED lighting throughout with Philips Dynalight DMX control system
- MTU Ships Automation Control System
- Consillium Fire detection system
- Multi redundant power suplys with UPS to bridge Nav systems
- Cathelco cathodic protection system
- 90 KVA A/SEA shore power converter
Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- (2) MTU 12V4000M71 continuous duty 1,850kw (2,481 Hp) 985 hrs
- (2) Cummins 6BT5.9-D(M) Generators 99kw 2,200 hrs
- (2) Wesmar Bow thruster 45 HP each
- (2) Veem Ultra Skew 55” x 52.5” Interceptor propellers
- (2) ZF 7600 reduction gear with 2.905:1 ratio, trolling clutch, electrically actuated
- (2) NFV Alfa Laval Fuel polishing systems
- (2) Wartsilla Deep Sea shaft seals with emergency inflator seal
- (2) Sea Recovery water makers 1800 gallons/day - media filtration, fresh flush
- Sound Down main and generator exhaust system
- Victor Marine Oily Water Separator
- (2) 208V Fire Pumps
- (2) Hatenboer Silver Ionization water sterilizer systems
- (2) 208V Fire / Bilge pumps
- Halcyon Trim tab system
- Novenco Water Mist / HiFog fire suppression system
- (2) 208V Mono grey water pumps
- (2) 208V Mono sewage pumps
- (2) Gianneschi oil change pump for all machinery
- Boge air compressor
- Hamann IMO / USCG approved sewage treatment plant
- (4) Gianneschi domestic fresh water pumps
- Dometic / Cruise Air conditioning system 480,000btu Heating and Cooling
- (41) Dometic / Cruise Air air handlers with electric heat coils
- (2) Dometic Make-up Air Systems
- Delta “T” Port and starboard engine room fans, Variable Speed, reversing with fire Dampeners
- (2) Dometic Freezer refrigeration
- Nuvair 6 SCFM water cooled dive compressor with Nitrox Membrane system